40 lbs Deep Fryer
- Stainless steel heavy duty construction.
- Extra depth oil level for frying larger products.
- Front slanting vessel bottom for quick and easy draining of oil and debris.
- Ample “cool zone” prevents trapped food particle carbonization while extending oil life.
- Highest BTUs for instant recovery at extreme peak periods.
- Rugged double layer access door.
- Thermostatic control from 200 – 400 degrees F.
- Millivolt System with 100% safety shut off.
- No electrical power required.
- Fryer vessel tank: All stainless Steel high quality construction, 16 ga
- #304 material Exterior: All Stainless Steel front, sides, door and basket hanger/flue riser
- S/S Door: Durable double layer access door Basket Hanger: Removable basket hanger accomodates two fryer baskets
- Fryer Baskets: Twin chrome plated fryer baskets with cool grip plastic coated handles for operator safety and ease
- Millivolt control system: No electrical hook up required
- Thermostatic Control: Thermostat adjusts from 200°F to 400° F
- Safety shut off System: 100% gas shut off when temperature reaches the hi-limit
- Combination Gas Valve: includes pressure regulator and pilot ignition system, hermetically sealed for operating stability
- 3/4” (19) N.P.T gas inlet in rear
- Crumb Screen: Large removable tight mesh nickel plated screen under fryer baskets
- Drain Valve: 1 1/4” (32) diameter for easy draining of oil. Plastic coated handle for safety.
- Legs: 6” (152) high chrome plated adjustable legs.
- AGA/CGA Design certified and NSF Listed.
- Stainless Steel cover .
- Casters (4 with 2 locking) .
- Matching “Dump Station” .
- Quick disconnect and flexible gas hose .
- Casters: 6” (152) high casters front two with locking brakes .
- Vessel Cover: Stainless Steel cover to fit over fryer vessels .
- Joiner Strip: To connect two fryers and prevent oil seepage between the fryers or drain station .
- Quick Disconnect: Gas Hose with restraining device for added safety .
- Dump Station: Stainless Steel dump station with door and convenient cabinet below.