SELF-CONTAINED GALA MACHINES
|GALA NG355||SELF-CONTAINED GALA MACHINES capacity 334lbs per 24 hr|
|GALA NG265||SELF-CONTAINED GALA MACHINES capacity 243lbs per 24 hr|
|GALA NG175||SELF-CONTAINED GALA MACHINES capacity 158lbs per 24 hr|
|GALA NG135||SELF-CONTAINED GALA MACHINES capacity 121lbs per 24 hr|
|GALA NG95||SELF-CONTAINED GALA MACHINES capacity 91lbs per 24 hr|
|GALA NG75||SELF-CONTAINED GALA MACHINES capacity 60lbs per 24 hr|
- The spray nozzle, patented by ITV, does not allow calcareous build-up and produces solid transparent ice cubes which take longer to melt.
- The water is constantly circulating and the ice gradually forms in thin layers, avoiding trapped gasses and producing crystal clear ice cubes.
- All parts in contact with water have been designed to minimize their friction resulting in a very low noise level.
- The machine works with electromechanical timer and thermostats. Simple, easy to comprehend and service. High reliability and low maintenance expense.
- External switch allows to turn the machine on/off easily. Removing the top cover, we have the ice/wash switch on one side of the electrical box.
- Box-type frame with stainless steel supports, makes the machine stronger and allows servicing operation without disassembling the entire machine.
- Designed to have better access to all components making installation and servicing operations easier. One person can disassemblethe entire machine with a basic screwdriver.
- Condensing unit permits 100% front ventilation, air inflow and outflow through the front grill.
- Storage bin with polyurethane foam insulation gives higher rigidity with lower heat transmission. Isolated but not refrigerated bins.