Single Glass Door Merchandising Freezer
Couldn't load pickup availability
• True’s glass door freezers are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
• True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration
systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays frozen food and ice cream.
• Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
• High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains -10°F (-23.3°C) temperatures. Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
• State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM
motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor
• Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance. “No stoop” lower shelf maximizes visibility by raising merchandised product to higher level.
• Automatic defrost system time-initiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
• Exterior - non-peel or chip white powder coated cold rolled steel; durable and permanent.
• Interior - attractive, white aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
• Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
• Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
• Frame rail fitted with leg levelers.
• Illuminated exterior sign panel. Variety of sign options available.
• Triple pane thermal insulated glass door assembly with extruded aluminum frame.
• Door fitted with 12” (305 mm) long extruded handle.
• Self closing door. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
• Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease
• Four (4) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 22 7/8”L x 211/4”D (582 mm x 540 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
• Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2” (13 mm) increments.