Cook & Hold Ovens - Deluxe Control
Couldn't load pickup availability
Equipment Financing Available - Click To Apply
|23" Electric Cook & Hold Oven (Double Compartment)
|24" Electric Cook & Hold Oven (Single Compartment)
|27" Electric Cook & Hold Oven (Single Compartment)
|19" Electric Cook & Hold Oven (Single Compartment)
|34" Electric Cook & Hold Oven (Single Compartment)
- Start cooking the night before to save on labor costs. Your food will be cooked to perfection and waiting for service the next day.
- With a variety of sizes and options for your kitchen, even the smallest of operations can expand menus by using a Cook & Hold oven to provide consistent results with every batch. Using the programmable features on the deluxe control models, you can store your eight favorite recipes for simple one-touch menu selection.
- Set the holding temperature and the simple control to cook by time or use the probe to cook to a specified temperature with the deluxe control. the oven automatically switches into hold mode when the cook cycle is complete.
- Serve more portions from the same cut of meat to increase your profit margin. alto-Shaam Cook & Hold ovens have about 18% less protein shrinkage than traditional convection ovens.
- Make the most of less expensive and underutilized cuts of meats. Brisket, flat iron and other cuts of meat tenderize more with every hour in hold mode.
- Save on utility bills by cooking a load of food for less than $1 in electricity.
- Get out from under the hood and place your Cook & Hold oven anywhere in the kitchen, saving up to $30 of operating costs each day.